I found this amazing Zucchini Bread recipe through my email. I absolutely love my Fitbit Blaze and I get weekly emails on different workouts, health tips, and healthy recipes! I did alter the recipe a bit. I made this before Heather came over and we literally couldn’t stop eating it.
21 Day Fix count: 1 yellow, 1 tsp.
– Butter, for pan
– 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
– 2/3 cup light brown sugar
– 1/3 cup olive oil
– 1/3 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cups flour
– 1/2 tsp, salt
– 1/2 tsp. baking soda
– 1/2 tsp. baking powder
– 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
– 1/4 ground nutmeg
– 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Put 8×8 inch loaf pan in oven to melt butter.
2. In mixer, mix together zucchini, sugar, olive oil, yogurt, eggs and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices.
4. Pour the batter into loaf pan.
5. Bake 40-55 minutes. Bread is done when toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
6. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes when it is finished baking. Remove bread from pan and let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Here is the link to get a Fitbit: Click here to get a Fitbit